The Memphis Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) has recently announced its 2021 Board of Directors, which span various industries, demographics and levels of expertise.
“I’m honored to serve as President for the 2021 PRSA Memphis Chapter alongside a talented board of leaders and public relations professionals. The last ten months have been challenging for just about every person and every industry, from the global pandemic to national protest resulting from racial inequities to the recent riots at Capitol Hill,” said Milton Howery III, President of PRSA Memphis. “The incoming board is dedicated and looks forward to providing our members and the public relations community with the training, information and support needed through these unprecedented times.”
The Board of Directors include:
- President – Milton Howery III, Memphis Tourism
- President-Elect; Vice President, Programming – Jennifer Sharp, Shelby County Health Department
- Vice President, Membership – Elizabeth Whittington, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Treasurer – Tom Jones, Elwood Public Relations
- Assistant Treasurer – Lauren Waites, Palmer House for Children
- Secretary – Teri Del Rosso, Ph.D., University of Memphis
- Communications Co-Chair – Morgan Perkins, Strat Labs
- Communications Co-Chair, Webmaster – Matt Woo, SRVS
- APR Chair – Phil Rosi, APR, US Navy
- Professional Development Chair – Beth Wilson, MBA, APR, The Seam
- Diversity & Inclusion Chair – Alisha Tillery, KQ Communications
- VOX Chair – Amelia Ables, KQ Communications
- Ethics Chair – Steve Barber
- Awards Chair – Peggy Reisser, University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center
- PRSSA Liaison – Kim Marks Malone, APR, Fellow PRSA, University of Memphis
- Director 1 – Kimberly Speros Rossie, APR, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
- Director 2 – Peggy Reisser, University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center
- Director 3 – Kim Cherry, APR, Cherry and Company Public Relations
- Immediate Past President – Sheila Noone
The governing body for the PRSA Memphis Chapter is an annually elected board of six officers and up to 12 standing or special committee chairs.
For more information about PRSA, visit www.prsamemphis.org.